Monday, March 24, 2008

Poker is a funny game...

My recent cash game performance has been less than admirable. It's not because I am losing because of outdraws but more so because I believe my decision making is not that great right now. So, I have decided to concentrate on my strength in poker, sit and go tournaments.

Recently, I have played around 15, $6.50 turbo SNGs, 5, $3.40 turbo SNGs, and a few 180 man, $4.40 tournament. Congratulations to me for being up a total of 4 dollars. I understand variance, and it comes with the structure and nature of SNGs. Frustrating as it is, my decision making has been real good and I find myself ahead in the majority of the pots I play. Hopefully, I will start to run better and reap the benefits of my decision making. Kudos to Don and his play in a recent rebuy tourney on Full Tilt Poker, where he was badly outdrawn late in a large pot.

No comments: